Now available on GitHub is version 2.8.0 of the open source iOS PDF Reader Core:
- Double-tap to zoom now centers the zoom on the location of the double-tap.
- The toolbar Done button now adjusts its width based on the width of its localized text.
- Reworked handling of views in the ReaderViewController paging UIScrollView. You can now page as fast as the device can go.
- Added a READER_ENABLE_EXPORT compile time option. Uses UIDocumentInteractionController to export the current PDF to other applications.
- Added a READER_FLAT_UI compile time option that disables button borders.
- Fixed crash under iOS 8 – please see the note in the ReaderDocument class file.
- Cleaned up 64-bit compiler warnings for various format strings.